Job Location: Baridhara, Dhaka.
- Daily expenditures, vouchers, checking bills and daily cash transactions.
- Well conversant in Accounting System & Standard.
- Cost control and monitoring daily cash expenses.
- Ensure that financial reports and supporting schedules/verification of daily voucher/documents are produced for audit, as per Management.
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational system.
- Daily reporting to superior authority / management.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations for management decision.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial information.
- Maintain banking functions independently, keeping liaison with our partners and banks for financial issues.
- Should have competency on computer based accounting system `Tally` & advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Having capability in suggesting integration of various company activities
- To perform any other job as per requirement.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting from a well reputed institute.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, cash management, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Having minimum 2 years of related job experience in a reputed organization.
- Very good command in Ms-Office particularly in Ms-Excel and Ms-Word.
- Having good interpersonal skill.
- Pleasing personality.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure.
Tk. 15000 - 18000 (Monthly)
Send your CV to email@example.com
or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
account Click here
Application Deadline : April 13, 2020