পদসংখ্যা: ০৩ জন
আবেদনের শেষ সময়: ২৩ জুলাই ২০২০
- Job NatureFull Time
- Age35-40 Year(s)
- Experience6-10 Year(s)
- Job LocationAnywhere in Bangladesh
- Published16 July 2020
- Deadline : 23 jul 2020
The Regional Sales Manager, Sales - 2 Wheeler is responsible for Sales Planning and Strategy for the Area to achieve the individual sales target by actively involved in primary and secondary sales monitoring as assigned by the management.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement Marketing & Sales plan and strategies of Motorcycle Sales based on Market Analysis to maximize the market share for the particular area as assigned by the management.
- Assist to Prepare yearly / monthly sales target & Budget based on the market forecast, trend and brand image.
- Play a leading role to conduct a thorough market research on local market to find potential buyer and dealer and take Necessary action to convert these potential buyers to satisfied customer.
- Spot out Channel Gap, Find out potential channel Partner and enroll new channel partner or Convert competitors channel partner into TVS folder to enhance market coverage by complying the TVS policies and procedures.
- Assign & monitor the tasks of the term mats regularly so that they will motivate aside sales target as assigned.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Channel Partners and customers and stakeholders.
- Assist HOD to select/prepare communication tools/message and assign the team to communicate, Lead and Implement different Trade Scheme among stakeholder as per corporate decision.
- System and Process Implementation and Ensure Compliance with TVS policy and follow the process
- Collect, Forecast and analyze the market data and the competitor`s market data and report submit to the respective supervisor.
- Design and develop sales program and assign the team accordingly to implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly reporting as requested by TVS management.
- Actively participate in TVS meetings, conference/individual calls, and training & development programs as requested by TVS management. Documents and provides feedback to TVS management regarding products, product launches, displays, motivation programs, promotions, and areas for improvement
Masters degree in any discipline
- Age 35 to 40 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Market Research
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Automobile, Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Minimum 6/7 years` experience in sales & distribution of reputed Automobiles / FMCG Company; out of which 3 years in leading position.
- Team Management, Analytical Ability, Problem Solving, Negotiation Skills and Learning Agility
- Adequate knowledge about major/ strategic markets of the country; Experience of appointing & managing Distributors.
- Able to design/ conduct of different types of Trade & Customer promotions and market survey.
- Comfortable with regular field visit and frequent out station stay.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is mandatory.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive compensation package will be given to the for deserving candidates
- Provident Fund
- Yearly increment
- Two festival bonuses
- Group Insurance
- Medical facility
- Subsidies lunch
Send CV to TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd,
304, Tejgaon I/A (3rd Floor), Dhaka-1208.