Job Location: Dhaka (BKSP, SAVAR).
- Support all users if any hardware or software problems in working.
- Develop complete understanding of unit level IT requirements.
- Provide IT support to ensure smooth business operations at unit .
- Ensure required maintenance of the IT infrastructure at unit.
- Resolve IT queries and escalations at unit level.
- Prepare and maintain 3rd Party IT support hardware warranty and repair it on a timely basis.
- Inspect and configure all new computer system as per assignments.
- Monitor of Location/Unit Network services for smooth network transaction and resolve issues on timely basis.
- Provide technical advice to procure any IT hardware.
- Issue IT hardware to users as per entitlement.
- Monitor compliance to IT policies at unit level.
- Conduct ERP & IT training for basic computer skills and other applications for end user.
- Support unit level knowledge management through creation of necessary shared databases, repositories and managing access privileges as required.
- Develop and define project frameworks and responsible for risk and change management
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the organization
- Ensure periodic reporting & Reconciliation.
- Ensure the smooth running of all modules and support in Inventory Audit.
- Conduct and coordinate the training activities and provide support throughout the office, trouble shooting.
- Contribute in the enhancement, monitoring and planning, testing and ongoing implementation of the company`s leading, advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of ERP.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Recommend to purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software required to implement ERP.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- ERP Implementation, ERP Systems.
- Knowledge about IP based Phone communication & CCTV.
- Have enough knowledge about IT security policy.
- Have knowledge about asset tagging.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Published on: Mar 11, 2020
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Savar)
Application Deadline: Apr 10, 2020