Magura Group & Bangladesh Development Group are industrial and commercial conglomerate, dealing with Paper Manufacturing, Paper converting and Packaging, Sweater, Garments, Textiles, International trading and Real Estate, Infrastructure Development and Construction related work.
- The candidate should have practical experience in Finance, Investment Management and Company affairs.
- Should have experience on preparing feasibility report (New project), financial reports, credit authorization, issuance of shares, debenture, and bond in Multinational Company/Large Group of Company.
- Syndication Financing with Feasibility study & Credit Risk Grading, Project Funding/Development Work and Bonded Warehouse Management.
- Must be able to work independently as head of the department and supervise the team to ensure that Custom, Bond, VAT, clearing & forwarding and incentive issues etc are properly negotiated.
- Export / Import related work.
- MBA (Finance)/ FCA/ FCMA/ FCS
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Banking, Finance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Significant work experience in the related field.
- Multi National Company, Financial Institutions, Local Bank / Foreign Bank / Government Bank Experience will be added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Spoken & Written).
- Candidates having requisite qualifications and willingness to work dedicatedly are requested to submit application within 15/04/2020.
- Salary and other benefits will be fixed as per Group HR policy. Salary and benefits may be negotiable in case of deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the group.
Interested candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 5:00 pm, 15/04/2020 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, Voter ID card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
To Head (HRM),
Magura Group & Bangladesh Development Group, Plot # 314/A, Block # E, Road # 18, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229.
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Application Deadline : April 15, 2020