- Estimate or BOQ of RCC building.
- Estimate or BOQ of steel building or other structure.
- Prepare bill and checking of contractor bill as per BOQ.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare rate analysis, tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Work planning & Time Control, Cost consulting, Cost estimating, budgeting, feasibility study, Cost planning
- To ready Interest of expression, Analyze Project Proposal, Research Proposal. Contractors Evaluation Budgeting & Controlling,
- Preparing all types of Rate Analysis according to market price and PWD & own standard
- Cash Flow Statement, Financial Work Progress report by S-Curve & Histogram Chart.
- Preparing Master Program, Gantt chart / Bar Chart, Project Planning, Works schedule using Primavera / MS Project and monthly Progress report
- Verify & Identify the reasons of delay of construction works and prepare revise program
- Variation value report of Monthly work done for all projects against BOQ
- Quality ensure of purchasing products and also communicating with different manufacturers, vendors and suppliers for pricing and arranging necessary documentation.
- Working with the drawings, designs and other technical requirements
- Health safety and environmental policy implementation,
- Design suggestion and checking in every aspects of cost and code
- Maintain proper documentations of project related work.
- Prepare project master profile (cost, revenue, project plan with cash flow).
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)/ Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Engineering & Construction Firms and Real Estate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : March 18, 2020