- ·Perform listing of household and conduct survey with randomly selected household in selected Primary Sampling Units (PSUs) for Zakat fund.
- Receive consent from respondents for data collection and build good relation with respondents.
- Ensure compliance to the survey rules and strategies on Zakat rules.
- Ensure authenticity of data and maintain quality control.
- Maintain team cohesion and ensure smooth operation of the plan.
- Communication with the supervisor as when required and seek necessary guidance.
- Liaise with local administration, police and elites to ensure smooth operation of survey.
- Regular field visit to collect data from door to doors.
- Finding the poorest of the poor and indebted ( those who are capable of receiving zakat)
- Preparing report and preserving the work plan and periodic reports as required.
- Timely submission of reports and collect feedback from supervisor (focal point)
- Collect data throughout Bangladesh.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Data Analysis, Data Collection, Documentation
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Data Analysis, Documentation, Field Supervisor, Field Work, Research and Consulting Firms, Social research, Survey Design/ Planning, Surveyor
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, Research Organization, Public Relation Companies
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, power point
- Strong analytical ability and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Tour allowance
- As per company policy
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : March 22, 202